3 Habit-Killing Tips for You on How to Quit Smoking Cigarettes Now



When I was in your place, before I learned how to stop smoking cigarettes in less than 10 days, I felt that it was impossible. I was a cigarette smoker 25 years and felt, have done as much a part of my life like my family. But I knew that I quit smoking so I would be able to enjoy my time here on earth to spend with those whom I loved very much, without them seeing me die in the hospital in my early years, 60 of these terrible cancer sticks, do not see my grandchildren born.

So I took action, just as you do after you finish reading this article, and finally quit smoking cigarettes in less than 10 days without spending half my salary on worthless pills or patches. Here are some helpful tips that I know you will get free help on your journey to your deadly addiction:

1) Drink more Water

An old friend of mine gave me this tip and told me to just drink water every day so that my urine was clear and I not only felt better and energetic, but I did not know cigarettes “as much” as I used to be. Try it out.

2) Every time you buy cigarettes, write down how much you use / waste transfer.

After I do this for a week, multiply that amount by 52 and see how much you spend to kill them than a year. Think about how you can help the money to your children through college or buy a better house or apartment. That was a actual realization for me.

3) Exercise daily.

I know it sounds clichéd, but seriously, walk or run for a mile or two in the morning and maybe some push-ups or sit-ups. You will not only appear better but you will experience better. After I walked one mile every morning and has about 30 pushups and sit-ups, I felt much more energetic and better and felt I did not smoke so many cigarettes.

Anxiety, Depression, or Both

Post a Comment

0 Comments